French | West | Vaughan, founded in 1997 by Chairman & CEO Rick French, is nationally recognized as a pioneering influence in integrated marketing. What started as a public relations firm, today employs more than 100 PR, advertising and digital media experts in Raleigh, New York City, Los Angeles and Tampa.
Our clients, like our services, are diverse. We work with some of the world’s leading corporate and consumer brands, mid-sized companies, governmental offices and entrepreneurial ventures. We’re in fashion, food & beverage, education, technology, public affairs, healthcare, sports, entertainment, retail and emerging product sectors.
Plus, we’re global. As a longstanding member of IPREX, a consortium of 75 of the world’s leading independently-owned PR and marketing agencies in over 30 countries, we provide our clients with an interconnected, international communications footprint.
French | West | Vaughan is committed to helping its clients change minds and influence behavior through the use of integrated research, public relations, public affairs, advertising and marketing strategies.
In pursuit of ranking among the world’s most admired communications firms, at our core we believe in the following:
• Hire only the best people, give them the proper guidance and support, and challenge them to consistently produce great work on behalf of clients.
• We value diversity, each of us has a unique personality, background and viewpoint. Those diverse experiences give us context and contribute greatly to delivering the right message to the right people at the right time.
• We treat our clients and colleagues with respect and expect them to treat us the same way.
• Everyone in the agency must adhere to the highest ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
• Our success as an agency is directly tied to the success of our clients.
• As professional communicators, we know that sometimes listening is the most effective way to communicate.
• Creativity is the soul of our business. It excites us, challenges us and makes us passionate about what we do.
FWV, one of the nation’s 20 largest independently-held public relations and integrated marketing agencies, is a 15-time National Agency of the Year recipient. We’ve been named ADWEEK’s “Southeast Agency of the Year” and recognized as one of America’s 20 Best Creative Agencies. These accolades, covering a wide range of PR, advertising, and digital media services, are a tribute in equal measure to the hard-working talent at FWV, and to our client partners who entrust us with their brands.
As an agency, PR is in our genetic imprint. We’ve learned over more than 20 years, it’s not just about generating ink. Sometimes, the best outcome is no story at all. Our job is to define the business objective and set the table for success. It may be a publicity campaign or simply cultivating mutually beneficial relationships. Other times it’s planning a shareholders meeting or industry conference, staging a public media event, executing a grassroots marketing program or expertly managing a crisis situation. We are writers, editors, media relations professionals, and content strategists. Targeted, multi-platform messaging enables our clients to make authentic connections more directly, more often, shaping perceptions and moving the needle.
Effective advertising is where art meets communication science, and we love it. It lets us bring the emotion, humor, intelligence and humanity of a brand to life in ways that delight, disrupt and inspire. Our process produces a critical understanding of core values and target objectives, going beneath the surface, finding untapped opportunity and discovering new possibilities. Research reveals the world of the consumer, as well as the competition, is setting the course for the creative journey. From strategic planning to execution, our account teams take meticulous care to challenge the status quo, imagine beyond expectations and find the sweet spot that delivers a home run.
From internet advertising to social media and influencer marketing, the digital landscape is ever-changing, revolutionizing the ways we interact with brands. The FWV team of behavioral marketers, designers, developers and content specialists are dedicated to delivering optimized results using cutting-edge digital technology. It requires vigilant monitoring, measurement, real-time analytical insight and the flexibility to adapt quickly. What remains constant is the relentless pursuit of audience engagement, forging consumer relationships that are positive, productive and meaningful.
OUR TROPHY CASE
- 20 National Agency of The Year Honors
- Top 10 Global Creative Index
- Most Innovative Agency of The Year
- One of America’s 10 Best Branding Agencies
- Top 20 Creative Agency
- Consumer Agency of The Year
- America’s Top 25 Best Agencies to Work For
- Brandweek National Marketers of The Year
- Communications Agency of The Year