FRENCH / WEST / VAUGHAN Adds Seven National Honors to Trophy Case
Agency receives six Bulldog Reporter awards and one Telly award
RALEIGH, N.C. (June 9, 2020) — French/West/Vaughan (FWV), one of the nation’s largest independently-owned public relations, advertising and digital marketing agencies, has added seven national awards to its trophy case. FWV received six honors recognizing outstanding PR and communications campaigns on behalf of three clients from Bulldog Reporter’s 2020 PR Awards Program and a Telly award in the fashion and lifestyle category on behalf of longtime client, Wrangler, from the annual Telly Awards.
Bulldog Reporter has been providing news, best practices and insights to PR and communications professionals since 1980. The Bulldog Awards are the only PR awards program judged exclusively by working journalists, making the recognition that much more prestigious. This year, FWV received five gold and one silver award for work that spanned digital media, social media and celebrity partnerships. Winning campaigns include:
- Best Use of a Personality/Celebrity | Gold: Certified Angus Beef Lands a Knock-Out at Super Bowl LII (Certified Angus Beef)
- Best Use of Video/Multimedia | Gold: Pendleton Whisky Code of the West (Pendleton Whiskey)
- Best Viral Campaign | Gold: Wrangler Claps Back – Lil Nas X Collection (Wrangler)
- Best Visual Storytelling Campaign | Gold: Genuine Brand Connection Discovered & Celebrated in an Unlikely Place (Wrangler: Federation of Black Cowboys Legend) (Wrangler)
- Best Integration of Traditional and New Media | Gold: Stealing the Show at the Super Bowl of Rodeo (Wrangler and Wrangler Network activation at WNFR) (Wrangler)
- Best Beauty, Fashion or Lifestyle Campaign | Silver: Wrangler Capsule Collection at Fred Segal (Wrangler)
The Telly Awards annually showcase the best work created within television and across video, for all screens. Receiving over 12,000 entries from all 50 states and five continents, Telly Award winners represent work from some of the most respected advertising agencies, television stations, production companies and publishers around the world. FWV was recognized as a Silver winner in the fashion and lifestyle category for its “Cowboys of New York” video for Wrangler. Highlighted in this video, the Federation of Black Cowboys (FBC) might be one of New York City’s best kept secrets. The organization, officially formed in the early-90s, is committed to preserving the Western way of life, even against the juxtaposition of a fast-paced, big city.
“It is an honor to be recognized by Bulldog Reporter and the Telly Awards for work we have executed on behalf of fantastic clients across a number of sectors,” said Rick French, Chairman & CEO of FWV.
Headquartered in Raleigh, FWV has offices in New York, Boston, Tampa and Los Angeles. Since its founding in 1997, FWV has amassed more than 1,000 PR, advertising and digital marketing awards on behalf of a blue-chip client roster and has now been named National Agency of the Year 20 times.